Made in Canada!
200 watts - 8 ohms - 1/12" & 1” HF driver on 90°x30° horn - Dedicated Monitor Wedge
The YX12M delivers outstanding performance in a highly cost effective monitor package. Engineered in North America, the YX12M benefits from Yorkville's forty plus years of PA enclosure design experience in the creation of this compact passive monitor enclosure.
The YX12M uses a single 12-inch driver and an injection molded 90° x 30° ABS Waveguide horn with 1-inch throat and 1.4-inch Celestion neodymium compression driver. Yorkville's tried and true dual-bulb CTL™ protection system protects the horn driver's aluminum diaphragm ensuring unmatched reliability in the field. The YX12 is built road-ready with easy-to-clean, durable black carpet covering, solid internal plywood bracing and reinforced internal component mounts.
Designed with working musicians in mind, the YX12M uses a rugged 5/8-inch plywood cabinet construction, metal input plate, and a custom punched, perforated metal grille to protect the speaker components.
- 200 Watt Stage Monitor
- 12-inch Woofer
- 1-inch Compression Driver (1.4-inch Voicecoil)
- Dedicated Wedge Monitor shape
- Low Profile Cabinet Design
- 90° x 30° Injection Molded ABS Waveguide Horn
- Innovative Dual Bulb CTL™ High Frequency Driver Protection
- 2 Speakon™ and 2 1/4-inch Paralleled Inputs
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada