Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10, 12 and 15" models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band's live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
The DBR15 achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest frequency in its lineup. The DBR15 delivers outstanding performance for the main front-of-house sound for the live performance or DJ events that require highly prominent low and more power.
- High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
- The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics. *DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
- Custom Designed Transducer
- The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies. *DBR10 features a 1" compression driver.
- A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
- DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
- Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
- DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
- Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
- DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
- Rigging Points for Installation Applications
- DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.*Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are not included.
- 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- 90 degrees H, 60 degrees V
- LF - Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF - Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- 2.1 kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
Max. Ouput level:
- 132dB SPL
- INPUT1: Combo x1
- INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Side x 2
Flying and Mounting Hardware:
- Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- 35mm (Bottom x 1)
Dimensions (W X H X D):
- 455mm (17.9") X 700mm (27.6") X 378mm (14.9")
- 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)