Universal Audio Volt 4 Portable 4x4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Universal Audio Volt 4 Portable 4x4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface.
Vibe-rich tube-emulation circuitry, pristine pro-grade conversion, MIDI ports, and an impressive bundle of music production software make the Universal Audio Volt 4 portable 4x4 audio interface a top-notch yet affordable win for quality-conscious collaborators, vocalists, musicians, and even content creators such as podcasters and livestreamers. Attractive, sturdy, and compact, this USB Type-C interface can be either bus-powered by a computer-based home studio or powered via the included power supply for on-the-go recording with your iPad or iPhone.
Plug mics, guitars, or synths into the Volt 4's two mic preamps, and press the Vintage switches to impart the pleasing character of an emulated UA vintage 610 tube preamp to your voice or instrument. Two rear-panel 1/4" inputs are available for extra line-level sources such as outboard preamps. Direct monitoring lets you hear yourself with no distracting latency; and there are separate volume controls for the speaker and headphone outputs.
Universal Audio bundled the Volt 4 with versatile and creativity-inspiring software including the popular Ableton Live Lite DAW, UJAM virtual instruments, Melodyne pitch correction, and high-end processors for mixing, mastering, and transforming ideas into polished productions.
- Desktop 4 in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- Extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark offers an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included