Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt QUAD Core - Desktop DSP Accelerator
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt QUAD Core - Desktop DSP Accelerator.
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt DSP Accelerator is a sleek, powerful way for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac and WIndows 10 users to “supercharge” their systems and run larger mixes filled with acclaimed UAD plug-ins. This convenient desktop unit gives you full access to UA's award-winning plug-in library, including exclusive titles from Studer, Lexicon, Neve, and more.
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 is a powerhouse DSP accelerator that gives Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world’s most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, available exclusively on the UAD platform. Bolstered by next-generation connectivity, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets you run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning UA-developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more. Plus, it’s backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 UA devices.
Giving you the power to track and mix with your plugins running in real-time is what the UAD Satellite 3 was made for. The Satellite 3 Quad-core is a 4 processor accelerator that has one job, and that's to take care of all your plugin processing so your computer doesn't have to.
No more printing plugins to save processing power for "important" tracks, they're all important, aren't they? With UAD Quad-core processing you'll have the horsepower to run the plugins you need from the most meticulously detailed analog emulation library there is. Choose from industry legends like Fairchild, Pultec, Teletronix and more. The UA Analog Classics Plus plugin bundle is included to get you up and running out of the box with some of the most storied gear ever.
Compatible with Thunderbolt Mac or Windows 10 systems, and the perfect road companion for your laptop, the Satellite 3 can help you create a high-powered home or mobile studio.
Give your computer a break and spend more time creating with the UAD 2 Satellite 3 Quad.
- 4 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Multi-device support for up to six UAD-2’s in one system
- Compatible with VST, RTAS, AAX 64, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LiveTrack low-latency mode for monitoring, tracking, and performance (not available with UAD-2 FireWire devices)
- L.O.D.E. (Live Optimizing DSP Engine) automatically balances DSP loads
- LoadLock ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- UAD Toolbar for preset management and accessing information
- Award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, SSL, Studer, and more*
- 14-day full function demo for all UAD plug-ins; try before you buy
- UAD plug-ins available at the Universal Audio online store