Universal Audio Golden Reverb Pedal
reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects, true or
buffered bypass, Live/Preset modes, additional downloadable effects,
From the dense sound of 1950s studio plates, to tube-driven spring reverb of classic 1960's guitar amps and endless algorithmic wonder of vintage digital reverbs, Golden Reverberator gives you three perfectly-emulated classic reverbs in a beautiful effects pedal thats built to last decades.
The free Universal Audio UAFX Control Mobile App, now available for MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android, gives quick access to many under the hood features (such as switchable effect trails and customizable foot switch modes), and opens the pedals up for future advancements.
Three Classic Reverbs, Expertly Captured
Spring 65: Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic 1960's American guitar amps.
Plate 140: Three vintage German plate reverbs, captured at the iconic Record Plant studio.
Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modeled late-1970's digital reverb algorithms.
Bonus Effects: Free Vintage digital Plate and Chamber 224 reverbs, downloadable at registration.
• Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
• Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect
• Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
• Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
• True or buffered bypass, spillover/tails, silent switching
• Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
• Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
• Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
• Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
• Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
• USB Type-C for updates via computer