Tascam TH-MX2 Mixing Headphones
TASCAM’s new TH-MX2 closed-back, mixing headphones are the latest addition to TASCAM’s acclaimed line of headphones. Theseheadphones are tailored perfectly for recording and mixing but also fit nicely into everyday music listening needs. These headphones come in the industry standard black design and supply users with supreme audio quality, versatile fit and extreme comfort for long usage periods.
The TH-MX2 headphones offer an extremely lightweight but durable design. Tightly stitched around a stainless steel frame is extra cushion to ensure a cozy fit. Also equipped is an elongated cable for users who need to utilize all areas of the room while recording and mixing. In regards to the sound, users will be surprised to here such a clean honest representation of their audio. The new 40mm neodymium magnet drivers inside the closed back, oval ear-cups deliver a true, balanced sound that engineers, musicians and everyday listeners can all respect.
The headphones ship with a 3.5mm to ¼” screw-on adapter and a black leatherette bag for travel. Simply plug the TH-MX2’s into any audio-listening device or pair them with TASCAM’s portastudios, interfaces (like the US-366) or any other home recording setup for an impressive audio reproduction.
- Lightweight and Closed Back Design
- Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Bands for Stylish Comfort
- Stainless Steel Framework and Adjustable Arms
- Brand New 40mm Neodymium Magnet Driver
- Dynamic Transducer
- Honest and True Audio Reproduction
- Screw-on 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) Adapter and Leatherette Bag
- Driver Diameter: Ë 40mm
- Impedance: 32 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB ± 3 dB
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 22 kHz
- Max Power: 400 mW
- Cable Length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended