The PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and
trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/PG58 handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable PG58 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/PG58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Includes PGXD2/PG58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
- Power, mute, and battery status
- LED10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show