The PGXD24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGXD wireless systems family.
PGX Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/BETA58A handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
With an interchangeable BETA58A® microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/BETA58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Works with PGX Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Includes PGXD2/BETA58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.