The PGXD14/85 Lavalier Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family.
PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and
trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean
Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD1 bodypack transmitter, WL185 lavalier microphone, tie clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
PGXD14/85 Lavalier Wireless System
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection