QSC TOUCHMIX-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
QSC TOUCHMIX-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen & Carrying Case.
The TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 20-input digital mixer that features 16 built-in mic preamplifiers and can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iPad connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-16's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
The mixer is also capable of multi-track recording with sampling frequencies up to 48kHz to an optional external USB hard drive. A USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case are included.
20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on Main and Aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Color, capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist you with channel setup, effects selection, and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included