QSC KS118 18" Active Subwoofer Kit with Cover, Speaker Pole, & Cable
QSC KS118 18" Active Subwoofer Kit with Cover, Speaker Pole, & Cable.
The QSC KS118 is a high-output active subwoofer well suited for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs, and performance venues. The 18" direct radiating driver is powered by a 3600W Class-D amplifier, which delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very-low frequencies.
The onboard DSP allows the user to save and recall variable delay and crossover settings, all the while protecting the system. Additionally, two KS118s can be deployed in a cardioid arrangement, which maximizes low-frequency output from the front, while minimizing energy around the sides and rear of the setup.
The KS118 is highly portable with four, rear-mounted, low-noise casters. The birch enclosure is rugged yet stylish and features comfortable aluminum handles and a top-mounted M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35mm pole for easy vertical deployment with K.2 Series and other full-range loudspeakers.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifiermodule
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applicationsthat can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontaldeployment(M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, temporary weather cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available