PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT Powered 8" Bluetooth Studio Subwoofer
PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT Powered 8" Bluetooth Studio Subwoofer.
The best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room, the surprisingly loud, 100 watt Eris Sub 8BT reaches down to a molar-rattling 30 Hz, so you’ll hear the full sonic spectrum and produce better mixes.
The first PreSonus studio subwoofer to offer Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity, the Eris Sub 8BT provides flexible wired connection options, as well, making it easy to add a subwoofer to just about any monitoring setup. Onboard controls let you effortlessly create a 2.1 monitoring system and tune it to your room. Highpass filter and lowpass filter (crossover) controls ensure the Eris Sub 8BT starts working at the precise frequency where your main monitors stop, seamlessly extending the low-end of your monitoring setup.
Although compatible with a variety of full-range studio monitors, the Eris Sub 8BT compact studio subwoofer was designed to complement the voicing and frequency response of all compact Eris studio monitors, from the ultra-affordable Eris 3.5 to the Eris Studio 5.
Expand the frequency range of your music production studio with the PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT, a front-firing 8" active subwoofer that's designed to complement full-range monitors like the Eris Studio 3.5 or Studio 5. Adding a subwoofer to your monitor setup enables you to hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix more accurately, allowing you to make better-informed decisions and create more translatable mixes.
The Eris Sub 8BT utilizes a 50W RMS Class-AB amplifier to power the 8" composite woofer, which offers a frequency response of 30 to 200 Hz and a max SPL of 103 dB. The rear panel has a comprehensive set of controls to fine-tune the subwoofer's performance including input gain, continuously variable low-pass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition, and a switchable high-pass filter that removes content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the monitors.
Adding a subwoofer to full-range speakers enables you to hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix more accurately so you can make better-informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. The surprisingly loud, 100 watt Eris Sub 8BT drops down to a molar-rattling 30 Hz, so you'll hear the full sonic spectrum and produce better mixes. For EDM and hip-hop producers, in particular, a subwoofer is a must-have.
- 8-inch composite low-frequency driver
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless audio stereo input
- 50W RMS, Class AB power amplifier
- 30 Hz to 200 Hz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub 8BT outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)