PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 Powered Active Studio Subwoofer
PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 Powered Active Studio Subwoofer.
Expand the frequency range of your personal/professional music production studio with the PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10, a front-firing 10" active subwoofer that's an ideal companion to the Eris Pro and Eris Studio series reference monitors, as well as any set of full-range studio monitors. The subwoofer compliments your monitors without overshadowing them and extends the reach of your full-range system's low end with a more musical and natural approach.
The Eris Pro Sub 10 utilizes a 170W Class-AB amplifier to power the 10" composite woofer, which offers a frequency response from 20 to 200 Hz and a max SPL of 113 dB. The rear panel has a comprehensive set of controls to fine-tune the subwoofer's performance, including input gain, continuously variable low-pass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition, and a switchable high-pass filter that removes content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the monitors. A subwoofer bypass switch and power cord are included.
- 10" front-firing, glass-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Bass-reflex acoustic port
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 to 130 Hz) sets the upper frequency reproduced by the subwoofer
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range subwoofer outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable), polarity invert switch, and ground-lift switch
- 170-watt (RMS), Class-AB amplification for up to 113 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼" TRS outputs and XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Eris Pro Sub 10
Different studios require different setups. Thankfully, the Eris Pro Sub 10 easily integrates any smaller-scale workspace. RCA, XLR, 1/4-TRS — no matter what connectivity equipment you're working with, the Eris Pro Sub's back panel will provide a solid hookup option. Once you're connected, the subwoofer's included highpass and lowpass filter controls allow you to home in on (or filter out) the frequency spectrum of your mix. Best of all, with the included footswitch, bypassing the subwoofer and filter at a moment's notice during critical monitoring situations is a cinch.
Powerful and musical, the PreSonus® Eris Pro Sub 10 active, front-firing studio subwoofer is designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies down to 20 Hz, allowing you to hear the full-spectrum range of your mix. Driven by 170W (RMS) Class AB amplification, the Eris Pro Sub 10's 10-inch, glass-composite, low-frequency driver delivers tight, responsive sub-bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone.