PreSonus ERIS 3.5BT Active Bluetooth Media Reference Monitors (Pair)
PreSonus ERIS 3.5BT Active Bluetooth Media Reference Monitors (Pair).
Designed for content creators, gamers, and mixing engineers, the active pair of PreSonus ERIS 3.5BT Bluetooth Studio Monitors provide a clear, accurate frequency response and a wide variety of inputs. These small monitors utilize a 3.5" woven composite woofers and 1" silk dome tweeters for a balanced sound across its 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. You can input sound to the monitors over 1/4" TRS jacks, unbalanced RCA inputs, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, or Bluetooth 5.0 streaming. Whether you're monitoring from an audio interface, a computer output, a receiver, or a mobile device, these monitors can accommodate you.
Change the level with a prominent front-panel volume control. At the rear, you'll find both high and low EQ knobs for tuning the monitors to your room. There is 50W of Class AB power supplied (25W per side) giving you a powerful punch for the size. When you need to work or listen late at night, you'll appreciate the built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5mm headphone output for silent monitoring.
With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris 3.5BT reference monitors pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio. The weave and nature of the Eris 3.5BT's 3.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces refined high-frequencies and is designed to radiate sound with a wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area. Improved speaker voicing over previous designs delivers richer lows and a smoother crossover transition for articulate, accurate transient reproduction through the frequency range and a less-fatiguing listening experience.
A convenient front-panel knob sets the level of both the power amp and the loud, clear headphone amplifier, with its front-panel jack. With four types of inputs, including fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, it's easy to connect just about any audio source to your Eris 3.5BT reference monitors. High- and low-frequency controls let you easily adjust your Eris speaker's frequency response to compensate for the acoustics of your space and create the most accurate sonic reproduction possible.
Need a little more low end? Add an Eris Sub8 BT to build a perfectly matched 2.1 sound system that fits almost anywhere.
- 3.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 98 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- High- and low-frequency Acoustic Tuning controls
- Balanced, ¼-inch TRS inputs; unbalanced, ⅛-inch stereo and RCA inputs; and integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel ⅛-inch output
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
- Comes with speaker wire, ⅛-inch TRS to stereo RCA cable, and stereo ⅛-inch TRS to ⅛-inch TRS cable