PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 Stereo Tub Mic Preamp
BlueTube DP V2
The new BlueTube DP two channel microphone/instrument preamplifier with Dual Path technology delivers the best of both worlds offering a solid state preamplifier stage and a tube preamplifier stage in each channel. This new Dual Path feature delivers the most flexible preamplifier in its price range by delivering both fat warm tube tone or invisible solid state transparency. The BlueTube DP replaces the original award-winning BLUETUBE as PreSonus' most affordable two-channel microphone/instrument preamplifier.
Each channel of the BlueTube DP includes a -20dB pad, polarity reverse, 80Hz filter, and +48v phantom power. Front panel controls include solid state GAIN control and switchable on/off TUBE DRIVE. When the TUBE DRIVE is clicked off, the tube preamplifier stage is bypassed delivering ultra-quiet and transparent preamplification. The front panel also includes illuminated analog VU meters for each channel for easy visual monitoring.
The BlueTube DP's inputs are professional-quality Neutrik Combo connectors for inputting both XLR and 1/4" TS sources. Outputs include both XLR and TS jacks allowing for ultimate flexibility.
- 2 input channels, each with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80 dB gain range
- 12AX7 vacuum tube gain stage
- Tube Drive tube-saturation control
- 48V phantom power
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
- -20 dB pad to reduce hot input levels
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Illuminated analog VU input-level meter
- 2 balanced combo mic/unbalanced instrument inputs
- 2 balanced XLR main (L/R) line outputs
- 2 unbalanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- Compact 1/2U chassis
- External 12 VDC, 1A power supply