Parasource PS12P Powered Loudspeaker
Parasource Powered Loudspeaker
- Integrated 4400 Watt Amplifier (Peak Power - 1400 Watts Program)
- 12-inch Woofer with 3-inch Voicecoil
- 85° x 50° Horn with Thermal and Peak Protection
- 38mm Compression Driver with 1-inch Exit
- Max SPL 133dB Peak (128dB Continuous)
- High Efficiency Bi-Amplified Class-D Power Module
- Passive Cooling Scheme (No Loud Fans Required)
- Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor Applications
- Integrated Two Channel Mini Mixer with XLR Microphone, 1/4-inch and RCA Line Inputs
- Multiband Limiting Delivers Extremely Transparent Listening Experience (Vocals Are Not Modulated By Bass)
- Ergonomic All Metal Handles
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
- Reinforced Flypoints
- Lightweight ABS Cabinet Construction
- Optional PS12PCOVER available
- Made in Canada
esigned to be the most versatile cabinet in the Parasource Series, the PS12P uses a high power 12-inch woofer (with 3-inch voicecoil) to deliver maximum tone and low frequency response. The focused 85° x 50° (H x V) conical horn delivers improved constant directivity and better midrange response than competitive cabinets in this class.
Integrated DSP ensures the PS12P can operate in any application without complex external processing. A simple one-button high pass filter switch rolls off low frequency material when PS12P is used with any Paraline Series or powered élite System subwoofer. Bass boost delivers remarkably improved bottom end response from the PS12P without cluttering midrange program or affecting the cabinet's overall intelligibility - making it the perfect small speaker solution for larger events where additional subwoofer support is not available.
Innovative multi-band limiting allows the cabinet to deliver maximum output and remarkably event frequency response while protecting the PS12P's speaker components. Unlike competitive powered cabinets, the Parasource Series multi-band limiting scheme ensures essential elements like vocals and solo instruments in the essential midrange band aren't being modulated by transient attacks of low frequency material like kick drums and bass tracks. This delivers an extremely smooth and precise mix even at the highest output levels the cabinet can produce.
Designed for maximum versatility, the PS12P works equally well as a Front-of House cabinet, side fill cabinet or floor monitor. Innovative and highly efficient passive cooling scheme ensures the PS12P will operate in any environment without need of noisy internal dust collecting fans. Integrated reinforced flypoints ensure the PS12P can be flown quickly and easily in any fixed installation.
Rugged yet lightweight ABS cabinet and baffle design ensure unmatched long term reliability in the field.