Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18in Powered Subwoofer
ETX-18SP 18in Powered Subwoofer
The new ETX Powered Loudspeakers family builds upon the industry-leading innovation and 85-year heritage of Electro-Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high-end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the ETX Powered Loudspeakers family features three two-way models (10-inch, 12-inch and 15-inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three-way model (15-inch with a 6.5-inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15-inch and 18-inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, ETX Powered Loudspeakers complete a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings—each of which was designed to bring best-in-class performance to its price point.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 18-inch DVX woofer for extended low-frequency response
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX Powered Loudspeaker full range models
- Removable casters
- Frequency Range 28 Hz – 180 Hz
- Low Pass Frequency Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL 135 dB peak dB
- Power Consumption 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A
- Power Rating 1800 W
- Frequency Response 33 Hz – 150 Hz
- LF Transducer DVX3180A 457 mm (18 in)
- Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Height 550 mm (21.65")
- Width 675 mm (26.57")
- Depth 910 mm (35.83")
- Weight Net 51.8 kg (114.2 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 58.9 kg (129.85 lbs)