Electro-Voice ETX-10P 10in Powered Speaker
ETX-10P 10in Powered Speaker
Built from the ground up for the true audio professional. Whether you are doing rental and staging, DJ, mobile production or just need a wicked pair of speakers the ETX series is for you! The ETX 10 was designed by the team at EV and features a 10" horn and a 1.25" compression driver (titanium) inside its fully wooden birch enclosure.
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range 65 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating 2000 W
- Frequency Response 85 Hz – 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1700 Hz
- Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 suspension points
- Height 526 mm (20.71")
- Width 330 mm (12.99")
- Depth 365 mm (14.37")
- Weight Net 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)