Electro-Voice EKX-12P 1500W 12in Powered Speaker
Electro-Voice EKX Series EKX-12PThe EKX series is the newest member of the Electro Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX series features eight models (four powered and four passive), including 12" and 15" two-way models and 15" and 18" subwoofers. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- Maximum SPL 132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating 1500 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 60 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.7 k Hz
- Connector Type (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height 607 mm (23.9")
- Width 375 mm (14.76")
- Depth 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net 18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)
Featured Products View All Products