Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 12-Input Mixer
Premium 12-Input 4-Bus Mixer with 16x4 USB/FireWire Interface, 16-Track USB Recorder, XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and Multi-FX Processor.
The incredible XENYX UFX1204 is one of the best-sounding 12-Input, 4-Bus compact live-sound mixers you’ve ever heard, thanks to 4 premium-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, “oneknob” Compressors, 3-band mono-channel British EQs with sweepable Mid band – and a world-class, 24-bit Multi-FX processor. But the XENYX UFX1204 is light-years beyond the average live-performance mixer; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings.
Along with a built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire audio interface, the UFX1204 comes with a download license for the legendary, and easy to use Tracktion 4 Music Production Software – a suite that will instantly turn your computer system into your very own personal, high-performance home recording studio. Plus, you can use the UFX1204’s built-in 16-Track USB-Recorder to record your next live gig (or session) directly to a USB stick – or your PC/Mac computer. Additionally, the UFX1204’s transport section can even function as remote control for your computer-based DAW via its convenient, onboard MIDI capability.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire* interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 4 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 4 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 2 Aux Sends per channel
- all pre/post fader switchable, 2 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders (100 mm on Main Mix) and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany