Behringer XENYX QX2222USB 22-Input Mixer w/ FX & USB
Premium 22-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
The feature-packed XENYX QX2222USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to its 8 onboard studio- grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra- musical "British" channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound. And our easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX2222USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But XENYX QX2222USB isn′t just designed to ha ndle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional- quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany