Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer w/Flight Case
40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and Touring-Grade Road Case.
The award-winning X32 Digital Mixer that changed the industry – is expanding its family, as it continues its evolution. We’ve now added Touring Packages (TP) for the X32 , X32 COMPACT and X32 PRODUCER . These road-ready packages include mixers preloaded in heavy-duty, touring-grade road cases, custom-designed to protect its precious cargo. The durable housing features marine-grade plywood swathed in rubberized plastic laminate to protect the mixer from the elements and rigors of travel. The exterior is reinforced with impact-resistant aluminum extrusions, and all latches are recessed to respect your touring crew’s hands and clothes during transport. The interior swaddles the mixer in high-density, protective foam.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console
- Touring-grade road case featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
System Music Warehouse is a Canadian authorized Behringer retailer.