The new Apollo 16 is an elegant update to UAs premium audio interface delivering enhanced sound with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. Perfect for professional studios, this 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 2 interface offers twice the analog connectivity of the Apollo 8/8p making it ideal for pairing with mixing consoles and outboard processors. Built on genuine UA analog design and next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, Apollo 16 also features powerful UAD-2 QUAD Core processing, letting you run the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time. With sonic performance that surpasses anything in its class, Apollo 16 rivals modular converters costing twice the price, in a sleek, powerful new package.
• Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
• 16 x 16 analog I/O via DB-25 connectors ideal for pairing with mixing consoles, outboard preamps, etc.
• Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing
• 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
• Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
• Includes Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle
• World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality