American DJ Flat PAR TRI 18XS LED Fixture
The ADJ Flat Par Tri 18X professional LED Par Can has an extremely
bright output to make sure your lighting is seen no matter what the
venue. With its sleek profile the Flat Par Tri 18X from American DJ is a
great solution for mobile entertainers or permanent installation.
The 18 seperate LED's are bright, durable, and reliable.
With a feature list that includes 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes you can also go wireless by buying the (sold seperately) ADJ LED RC Wireless Remote.
Other major features include 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on side so it is easy to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours making sure that your lighting doesn't fail.
You can set the American DJ Flat Par Tri 18x up however you want, on the ground or set inside truss, the unit will function either way. Awesome for stages where heat might effect performances and the low heat LED's really help out.
The American DJ Flat Par Tri 18X Professional LED par can is a must have for your setup.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 18x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- New Feature – Unique "sit-flat" design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Fan cooled
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 56W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL listed
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.25”/328x280x105mm
- Weight: 8 lbs./3.3 kg.