American DJ Flat PAR QA5XS LED Fixture
Color mixing is made easy with the American DJ Flat Par QA5X.
This Professional low profile LED fixture from ADJ is the perfect compliment to any venue. The Flat Par QA5X features include 8 different DMX channel modes and it can also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes.
If you want to go “wireless”, get the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately).
This LED fixture also features: 15 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle.
The Flat Par QA5X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 34-Watts of power per fixture.
The Five 5-Watt QUAD LED setup allows for crisp and smooth RGB color mixing. The Flat Par QA5X from American DJ also features a true Amber LED, making sure that you can achieve those great Orange and Amber colors that are hard to get.
- Ultra bright slim fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA- Red, Green, Blue & Amber)
- Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- LED Pulse & strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 25-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 18 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 34W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.5” / 272x230x115mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.
- ETL approved