American Audio Sense 15inch Passive Speaker
American Audio Sense 15inch Passive SpeakerThe Sense 15 Speakers are flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements without missing a beat. The durable and light weight plywood cabinets are designed to provide years of service, and crafted to match the internal components. The asymmetric design allows for use as floor monitors while reducing undesirable internal reflections and resonance.
The Sense 15's aluminum frame woofer has a 75 mm voice coil, and the high frequency driver's lens is rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, giving you the flexibility you need to tackle virtually any acoustic situation.
The Sense Series features 8 ohm nominal impedance, parallel four pole twist-lock connectors, heavy-duty powder coated steel grills with acoustic foam lining, and integrated M8 rigging points in all corners. All this, plus ample power handling, smooth response, and rugged construction, adds up to a speaker system that you can't live without.
The Sense Series is a multi-functional, compact, and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications, and it won't break your budget. You will wonder how you every lived without it!
- Woofer: 15” AA PA1575, aluminum basket, 75mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm (1.75”) voicecoil on a 75°x50° CD horn
- Power Handling: 400W continous, 800W program, 1600W peak
- Recommended input power: 300-600W an 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPLmax. 129dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 42Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 75°x50°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 1800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated, M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430x678x370mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Quadratic horn (rotatable)
- 75° x 50° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 15” MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications