Amercian DJ 5P Hex Pearl
5P Hex Pearl
The ADJ 5P Hex Pearl is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 10-Watt , 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs and a white exterior casing.
The ADJ 5P Hex Pearl is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 10-Watt , 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs and a white exterior casing. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue.
5P HEX Pearl’s professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 8 units together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
5P HEX Pearl is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless
RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated
via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
• Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
• White exterior casing
• Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• 7 Built-In Programs
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
• Power linkable via IEC power cables. (8x 5P Hex’s Max @ 100V, 21x 5P Hex’s Max @ 240V.)
• Light Source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• UV Wavelength: 395nm
• Power Draw: 49W total (All LED's @ Full On)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25” x 4” x 8.75”/ 210 x 100 x 220mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs