Allen & Heath XB2-14
XB-142 offers a host of specialized broadcast features that normally come at a much higher price, including telephone communication (telco) channels, mic channel ON switch sensing, stereo channel start/cue outputs for playback device control, automatic muting of speaker outputs and much more.
• Mono Microphone/Line input channels, XLR mic, TRS jack for Line.
• Telephone Communication channels
• Stereo input channels, TRS jack and RCA phono connectors.
• USB stereo audio in & out port.
• Fader start logic on mono channels
• Start/cue logic from stereo channels
• Remote mute facility on mono channels
• Main program (PGM) bus.
• Aux bus with pre or post fader switched source.
• Control room speakers can be muted automatically from mic channels or
• CRM headphones with monitor selection switches.
• Guest headphone outputs with source selection separate to the CRM
• Talkback facility to guests or telephone callers.
• External monitor input.
• Main PGM output on balanced XLR connectors at +4dBu nominal
• Remote control D Type connectors for fader starts, deck start/stops,
• Rugged worldwide voltage internal power supply without fan.