Performance Keyboard Controller
You're In Control
Engineered to be an all-in-one controller solution, the Akai Professional MPK249 is a performance pad and keyboard controller that combines deep software integration, enhanced workflow, and core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations. Each member of Akai Pro's MPK series comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. MPK249 features 49 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 assignable knobs, faders, and switches, 16 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs, faders, and switches (up to 24 each), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 64 total). Plus, MPK249 is optimized to interface directly with your Mac or PC with USB power and plug-and-play connectivity.
Made To Play
MPK249 comes equipped with 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys and a premium piano-style keybed for unprecedented response and natural feel. Each key is velocity-sensitive and outfitted with aftertouch for dynamic, expressive performances and recordings. In addition, onboard Octave Up and Down controls allow players to access the entire melodic range; play bass lines, piano harmony, solo leads and much more.
· Number of Keys: 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
· Pads: 16 pressure- and velocity-sensitive, light-up MPC-style pads x 4 banks
· Q-Link Controls: 8 control knobs, 8 faders, and 8 backlit switches
· Computer Interface: USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
· Octaves: 10 with Octave Up and Down
· Arpeggiator: Yes
· Additional Controls: MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, MPC Full Level, 16 Levels, Tap Tempo, and Time Division
· Additional Inputs: (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS expression pedal input and (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TS sustain pedal or footswitch input
· Power: USB power; no power adapter required
· Dimensions: 29" x 12.25" x 3.38"· Weight: 12.6 lbs