BLACK LABEL™ SERIES LOW PROFILE GLIDE STYLE™* DJ COFFIN
HOLDS A 12" FORMAT MIXER AND TWO TURNTABLES IN BATTLE POSITION
*(U.S. Patented. Other Patents Pending)
The FZGSLBM12WBL low profile Glide Style™ Coffin holds one 12" format mixer and two turntables in battle position. Features include rugged built-in corner wheels, sturdy 90 degree handles on the lid, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and a front mixer section V-cut access panel. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case. Our turntable DJ coffins can accommodate Technics as well as Numark, Pioneer, Stanton, and similar sized turntables.
Features and Specs:
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
• Includes Adjustable Mixer Section Width Foam Strips
• Heavy-duty Ball Corners
• Recessed Handles and Latches
• 90 Degree Lid Handles
• 3/8" Ply Construction
• Cable Management Rear and Bottom Port Holes
• Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
• Corner Wheels for Convenient Transport
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Turntable Wells Hold Turntables up to 18.11" x 15"
• Mixer Well Holds Mixers with a Width up to 13", Depth Up to 18"
• Mixer Well Height is 3"
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.