Gibson Les Paul 8 Inch Reference Monitor (Each)
Gibson Les Paul 8 Inch Reference Monitor In the studio, the Les Paul Reference Monitors provide superior
instrument definition, imaging, and transient response for accurate
mixing and mastering of all musical genres. And in the home, these
premium two-way speakers deliver the pristine sound quality that artists
hear in the studio.
Why They’re Better
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid “listening fatigue” thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes
Make mixes that "translate" superbly, master with confidence, or simply
enjoy a superior listening experience—these speakers truly further the
legacy of the man who invented multitrack recording.
It’s time for you to hear all the music—audition the Les Paul Monitors today at your Gibson Pro Audio dealer.
Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
Woofer: 8" non-woven carbon Woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 118 dB
System Power (Hi+Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
Dimensions (H x W x D): 472mm x 306mm x 350mm / 18.58" x 12.05" x 13.78"
Weight: 13.8kg / 30.5 lbs.