Electro-Voice EKX-15 15-Inch Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker
EKX-15 15-Inch Two-Way Passive LoudspeakerThe EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, combining legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology all in a lightweight, compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians, DJs, and live/club/installed sound applications.
- 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 96 dB Full Space Measurement
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 k Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 75 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ω
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Shipping Weight28.2 kg (62.17 lbs)
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 16RU 685 mm (26.97")
- Width: 432 mm (17.01")
- Depth: 429 mm (16.89")
- Weight Net: 23.2 kg (51.15 lbs)