Ableton Suite 9
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work.
If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The instruments and sounds you need to make music. Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
New in Live 9:
- Find sounds fast. With Live’s new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music.
- Play new sounds. Live’s library includes new Instrument Racks and sounds to get you going fast.
- Get your sound right. The new analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects help you get a better sound in less time.
- Reclaim the music in your samples.... Live 9’s new tools for converting audio to MIDI give you unprecedented flexibility to extract musical ideas from your samples and build upon them.
- Edit the details. Powerful MIDI note manipulation tools and an improved editing workflow help you create new musical ideas fast.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- 9 Instruments
- 40 Effects
- 3000+ Sounds (50GB)